Monday, July 11, 2011
Introduction
Well this is my second attempt at this whole blogging thing. I did my first post incorrectly due to my lack in reading directions... My name is Nick. I am from Duxbury, MA. I am an Applied Exercise Science major and hope to one day be an exercise physiologist. I enjoy doing things outside like going to the beach and hiking. I hope that this course will help me get a full understanding on what blogs are capable of. Setting up my blog was not difficult at all. I enjoy the fact that we are able to costumize our blogs to our likings. There are tons of different things that you can do to design your blog and I think its a cool way to see what other bloggers are all about. Blogs can be used in the exercise science field due to the fact that the field is constantly changing and new studies are constantly proving old ones wrong. Blogs can help get caught up on the new cutting edge information out to people who work in and study the exercise science field. I did not touch really play with my privacy settings. I chose my layout because I really just did not want the default layout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nick I find your post about yourself very interesting. We share a lot of the same interests and we both have a liking for blogs. I see your a science nerd and love to exercise. I am guess your an exercise science major. I also love what you have done with your blog looks sharp. Keep on Keeping on!
ReplyDelete